Thursday, December 9, 2010

I'm Willing

Playing field of the 2010 World Champion San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park.

I'm Willing
12/8/10

In caring for myself daily,
while aware of inner workings
through this practice called 'writing',
there's discernment between 'being' states
and thoughts, feelings inhabiting each,
to some, overboard self absorption
contemplating my belly button infinitude,
yet in hindsight it reveals
choices made on road traveled
where in attempting to rescue
ineptness within life's playing field
I look to extract wisdom,
discover underlying seeds of sanity
based on what 'soul' dictates,
thus garnering essential great understanding
of what's really important here,
now, influencing choices for balance,
vitality, available as wise council
I'm willing to courageously follow.

No comments: