Thursday, February 26, 2009

Lochbuie coast, Isle of Mull, Scotland

Floating
2/26/09

This malaise feels like clouds
no real substance or traction
thoughts flow through, disappear,
some bring tears, a foggy rain,
and I'm dissipated inside them
up in the sky, looking down,
detached somehow from the physical
able to view long, past years,
see my present moment inertia
while looking for glimpse of future,
vague, obscured by fear, doubts,
wondering how it will play out
am reminded my responsibility
to choose, to begin, again, again,
with every breath and emotion,
trying to land back in this world
after having dreamt unrealistically,
or so it appears in the results,
where now I'm rebuilding trust
of myself, my desires, my passion,
needing to be affirmed, grounded,
in anything that is worthy,
smacks of being real, authentic,
more than Spirit witnessing itself,
as me, floating in All Potential.

No comments: