Friday, March 5, 2010

Unknown Edges

Costa Rican butterfly.

Unknown Edges
3/4/10

There's only one corner
of universe to influence
and perhaps improve upon,
that would be yourself
effecting others comes later,
(paraphrased from Aldous Huxley)
while in meantime Existence,
with all it's Mystery,
works transformation through me
bringing unforeseen casual reality
into my perceptual sphere,
stimulating, provoking some address
to sensations coming through
most often I handle,
could even say control,
yet remembering past experiences
where life demanded evolution,
when I was reticent,
then change happened dramatically
stripping me to core,
my soul structure inside,
whether ready or not
it came into me,
similarly something is happening
beyond my normal scope,
abilities, understanding, and framework,
like promise of 'chrysalis',
caterpillar turning into butterfly,
which finds creative freedom
from transcending unknown edges.

No comments: