Saturday, January 29, 2011

As Surprise

Using gift of gab.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

As Surprise
1/28/11

Often I don't know position
until worlds pour from mouth
giving me cause for pause
asking 'Is that really true?',
while I check with heart
feeling it's resonance of vibration,
my intuition searching for Essence,
and if about love connection
then tears show valid utterance
leaving all doubts to flounder,
lose mooring, within intellectual debate,
where genuineness sets me free
sometimes toward world not wanted,
one less secure, yet authentic,
setting me up to learn,
discover foundation I'll live by
no matter choices of another,
whether loving partner, friends, society,
trusting life will unfold perfectly
whenever living guided by integrity
welcoming, as surprise, each moment.

No comments: