Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Clean Slate

Few things excite me more than a clean powerful motorcycle ready for enjoyment.
Here is my BMW R1100RT, vintage 2000.

Clean Slate
1/17/11

It's amazing how enjoying myself
by doing what excites energy
can wash away life's grimness,
recharging burdened soul, heart, mind,
where previous challenged struggles fade,
rinse off like road grime
from this body as vehicle,
transported into remembered miraculous world
when all before was gray,
muddy, with rain threatening everything,
certainly summer like days help
as if winter is over,
now eyes see amazing beauty
bringing smile for simplest reasons
while counting my prolific blessings,
the love I receive, give,
with friends, family, and sweetheart,
feeling powerful potent goodness flow
into consciousness creating clean slate.

No comments: