Saturday, June 13, 2009

Circle Dance

Stone circle, Lochbuie, Isle of Mull, Scotland

Circle Dance
6/8/09

More like spiraling upward,
outward, into the unknown,
frontiers fresh and original
yet to be visited
quietly singing me Home,
closer as I listen,
smell Life's intoxicating fragrance
waft into my senses
tingling joyful nerve endings
caressing me with miracles
of phenomenal possibility, potential,
pinpointed in present moments
even as they appear,
from next to next,
asking that I join
in free flow expression
paying attention to nuance
subtle shifts in direction,
whether alone or partnered,
while all past movements
disappear and dissolve themselves
within imprints of memory
coloring, informing, virgin reality,
as though seamless, fluid,
when really each step,
is sequential collective thought,
choices, creating circle dance.

No comments: