Monday, June 22, 2009

Follow Through

'Robert the Bruce' monument in Scotland

Follow Through
6/15/09

I've given myself challenges
in so many territories of my life
wondering if I'm really capable
of manifesting what I want,
and each day brings opportunity
for movement in any direction
while staying open to possibility
life won't show up as dreamed,
with trust it's for the better,
even if experiences deter me
from claiming a victory 'now'
instantly overcoming all hurdles
this physical world can produce,
but 'in between' is the living,
staying tuned toward what's next
that inspires energy and clarity,
taking large and small strides
into unknown circumstances appearing,
informing, guiding, showing the way,
to more choice points for action
where curve balls show up
testing my will, intention, desire,
whether I'll persevere through doubts,
lagging power that ebbs and flows,
often feeling the odd lone wolf
who's wondering if he'll just survive
or prosper from follow through ahead.

No comments: