Friday, June 12, 2009

Opportunity

Hummingbird perched over Sand Dollar Beach in Big Sur

Opportunity
5/29/09

If I view all life,
every moment, as extraordinary,
providing impetus for growth,
transformation, or simple recognition
of this most amazing existence
through continued 'what is' appreciation,
then my Expanded Self flourishes
gives me X-ray vision to see
miracle in smallest creation
and in each circumstance rendered
that brings me up against, again,
some limiting approach to living,
perfect if I utilize my tools
to accept the gift being offered,
finding, from a conscious perception,
the great humor in the teaching
which brings smile to my face,
granted, even after slogging thru
mucky feelings of trapped power,
but once reclaimed, there's aliveness,
my ability 'to be' interconnected
in genuine presence of Oneness
where a friend talking becomes me
or daily happenstance has message
some prod from Infinite Universe
directing me toward creative joy
with every breath and opportunity.

No comments: