Sunday, July 3, 2011

My Own

My own little medicine wheel.

My Own
7/2/11

It's after fact hindsight
that recognizes some compromise
I've made to integrity,
often defined as wholeness ...
equated to being 'true'
when engaging 'soul rhythm'
in pursuit of direction
with purpose, rightly timed,
having weighed plans, strategies,
while discerning appropriate actions
to manifest desired result
instilling natural vibrant vitality
surging through maintained body
housing freedom loving spirit
contentedly expressing creative juice,
'presence', in magical moments,
sparking powerful emotional energy
shooting arrow into target
considered a perfect unfolding ...
once dissonance is discovered
there comes adjustment opportunity,
stepping back to breathe,
feel space between worlds
conjured as possible destinies
pursuant to authentic path
making life my own.

No comments: