Thursday, August 25, 2011

However It Goes

Peaceful in morning sun rays before medicine wheel 'tslagi'.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

However It Goes
8/24/11

To be at peace
with whatever unfolds today,
this moment, in future,
knowing much is uncontrollable,
even as I recognize
there is great power
in my hands, heart,
mind, and creative spirit,
takes trust relaxing into
primary relationship with Source
while attending 'medicine signs'
that Mystery continually supplies,
then my Soul interprets,
understanding there's always perfection
if I'll stay present,
learn from surrounding circumstances
constantly changing and influencing
what experience I'm having
for expanded personal wisdom
about Life's deeper mandate
filled with meaning, intention,
purpose, nothingness, beyond holding
which is transient Existence
expressed through evolving Beauty,
musical notes of Eternity
revealed, released, disintegrated, becoming
Truth however it goes.

No comments: