Tuesday, August 30, 2011

This Week

Cobbled nunnery church for Augustine nuns built in 12th century, altered in 15th.
Isle of Iona, Scotland

This Week
8/29/11

Lots to complete before departure,
loose ends dangle like nooses
that'll constrict energy if undone,
wanting things left in order
when I fly into Unknown
wondering what's being 'called in'
during this cycle of life,
as my Soul witnesses all
the feelings, thoughts, ego antics,
and fears of possible defeat,
asking what will come then
in changes around beliefs, dreams,
these ideas I've cobbled together
about the way world works,
my contributions to it's evolution
with who, where, when, how,
all that rests in future
depending 'yes/no' decisions addressed,
while accomplishing business at hand
conveniently takes mind off anticipation
of best, worst case scenarios
revealed as reality or imagination
once I come back home,
hopefully having received 'true knowledge'
directing my life's 'hero journey',
it's trajectory significantly and radically
influenced months before this week.

No comments: