Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Do I Dare

Art  Durand and Corinna Bloom daring to marry. 

Do I Dare
8/9/09

Will I allow myself
the option to dream
out beyond what's true,
now, in simple exchange
of shared sparked interest,
or rather integrate lessons
that past relationship taught,
to take it slow,
see if real friendship
arises from similar interests
and respect for uniqueness
entertaining parallel life purpose,
I want new paradigm
for results that satisfy
without expectations clouding vision,
give me surprising unknown
stepping into miracle network,
matrix of no measurement,
no hurry, or timetable,
let me expansively open
marveling at life's wonders
coming as a woman
ably willing to dance,
engage and lovingly play
on deep heart level
making me curiously question,
'Do I dare believe?'

No comments: