Wednesday, September 16, 2009

'Spaciness'

Floating in Mystery at Seabright Beach, Santa Cruz
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

'Spaciness'
9/2/09

That I'm allowing myself
to float in Mystery
letting the unknown be
without my usual antics
is a big measure
in how I'm shifting
utilizing a feminine holding
even though strangely uncomfortable,
I get it's worth
though criticism threatens it,
this form of peace
and trust in process
feeding my 'poet philosopher'
who is witnessing all
feeling the ego dying,
each little gasping breath
leaving only my presence
asking what's really real
finding nothing to grasp
while love bubbles up
for each temporary moment,
the thrill of diversity,
of miracle, and 'projection',
certainly the ultimate illusion
which takes courageous intent
when facing odd truth,
'spaciness' is life's essence.


No comments: