Friday, October 9, 2009

Ancients Watch

Buddha in my backyard with succulents, early morning.

Ancients Watch
9/23/09

From hawk, eagle perspective
when viewing my life
soaring above mundane concerns
I imagine ancestors observing
commenting on every choice
made over the years
that show a worthiness,
or failure, to shine,
depending if there's embrace
of genuine spiritual aspects
contrary to base decisions,
noticing how care translates
to loving myself, family,
friends, neighbors, land, animals,
from wise grandparent nature,
higher self, collective consciousness,
Great Spirit, seeing offspring
in each evolutionary stage
wanting to help guide
by sending specific messengers
both subtle, and blatant,
as birds, people, experiences,
so wisdom finds home
within my human heart
able to sincerely greet
new day living joyously,
powerfully, as ancients watch.

No comments: