Saturday, January 23, 2010

Back At It

'Hothouse' clearstory window project partially buried from organizing efforts.
(Photo toward south half of workshop.)

Back At It
1/22/10

Electricity now flows freely,
the severing is reconnected
and the rain returns
after short, calm reprieve
similar to my sabbatical
from usual daily creating,
being limited by darkness,
cold, the inhospitable outside
where I usually play,
but today holds promise
of flexing my potential
in heated, lit workshop,
with music in air
as I handle projects,
organize myself for others,
while putting synapse together
joining disparate notions, ideas,
into dreams that spark,
excite, with motivational passion
that tickles little child,
my mischievous, flexible adventurer
who gamely tries anything
to see what happens
when co-creating with Existence
which showed different face,
gave me fresh possibilities
without my usual resources,
often becoming distractions, until,
I'm back at it.

No comments: