Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Meeting

My Soul embodied Self.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Meeting
4/6/10

At edge of unknown
I face my life
feel an unexpected wind
blow promise, give goosebumps,
send shivers up spine
anticipating the unfolding adventure,
surprises filled to brim
bringing smile, prayer, gratitude,
to lips, brushing, caressing
the surface of potential
leading me blindly forward,
yet I follow, trust,
my Soul, the guide
having led this far,
surely, gently, with understanding
when I ventured off,
brazenly, thinking more knowledgeable
than many lifetime Friend,
myself, of High Order,
who at perfect times
directed me back again
onto path less traveled
saying, 'Here's your destiny.'
crafted by skills, talents,
no wandering can deny,
or rejection of 'Calling'
that returns to remind
'This is the place,
moment, for meeting Yourself.'

No comments: