Sunday, April 18, 2010

Some Mornings

My makeshift bird bath in the 'wild' garden.

Some Mornings
4/17/10

There's nothing so glorious
as dawning of day,
on Saturday, in Springtime,
when wild flowers bloom
with myriad wild colors,
and early outside shower
finds me amazed, viewing
Sun illuminated rainbow strands
from silkworms' trapeze threads
while 'Kitty' runs wild
channeling crazy teenage exuberance,
scaling trees in flash,
stopping, bear hugging trunk,
then awkwardly coming down,
to stealthily hunt birds,
without success for now
which makes me glad,
I love feathered friends'
 melodically diverse vocal cacophony,
antics while they bathe
or scratch in grass,
Spring air has quality
that's filled with exhilaration
seeming to magnify beauty,
bring all senses alive,
humbling and exalting me
I become seamless witness,
at One, Divinely absorbed,
ultimately mesmerized some mornings.

No comments: