Friday, September 9, 2011

Feeling Into It

Atop 'Koli', also known as 'Crystal Mountain', in 'Pielinen Karelia' area of Finland.
(photo by TD)

Feeling Into It
9/9/11

My decisions very often involve this
whenever I look back on strategies
used while performing creative construction work,
choosing direction of activity on land,
what event in town I'll attend,
or discovering dreamscapes worthy of pursuit,
and most importantly, avenues toward love,
it's something I've come to trust
having somewhat learned language that translates
these subtle sensations surfacing from within
becoming grand form as feelings, emotions,
though initially tuning into peaceful 'Soul'
navigating me through world of Mystery
that has knowledge beyond mere 'intellect'
holding blueprint to possibly great unfolding
'map of potential' brain can't decipher,
where I must patiently pay attention
each moment, aware of ego gyrating
with dialogue around needing to know,
wanting it's timetable fulfilled, solidly so,
for plans to be made efficiently
while denouncing any ambiguity as proof
of 'spiritual procrastination' not to heed,
who knows, perhaps mind is master,
yet I've seen, experienced, the results
when talked into living counter my
Truth, without really feeling into it.

No comments: