Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thoughts

My hands that can create or destroy.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Thoughts
8/31/11

These comprise my early morning
while sitting, waiting to write
whatever pops into this brain
from origin Unknown to me
though 'ego' assumes 'creator' mantle,
but really just a channel
that is megaphone for Source
which communicates directly through Soul
if 'I AM' willingly listens
becoming conductor for future unfoldment,
and this exaggerates odd paradox
when I stop actively perusing
while embracing quiet 'no mind',
then clarity gets to percolate
out of Great Silence permeating
this Universe as 'OM' vibration
birthing original inspiration and grace
in medium that is 'human',
you, me, all of Creation,
able to be wiped out
like mosquito demise between hands
whenever civilization 'thinks' it knows
because of technology collected information
as if that proves intelligence,
looking to control cerebral activity
toward thoughts society deems normal.

No comments: