Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Out Of Sync

Symbolic photo of wondering which route to take on the dusty backroads of my mind.
(photo by TD in Finland)

Out Of Sync
9/26/11

There are times when I feel lazy
while hard to stoke fire in belly
for any unfinished old projects, pressing business,
or to start something original and extraordinary,
where I begin loose self diagnostic process
that goes from compassionately discerning to judgmental,
evaluating where I have recently come from
with energy expended bringing 'less than' results
compared to dream scenarios of total fruition,
followed by peering future yet to form
recognizing what I neglected is home waiting
concerted effort toward coming back into alignment
which can overwhelm me in present moment,
kind of sit heavily on my chest
creating a depression like funky lower vibration
verily smothering any impetus for continuing valiantly
as rebellious lone wolf living life differently
than people judged unwilling to risk failure,
because fear punctures hole in stomach chakra
draining necessary Life Force required for successfully
persevering through daily challenges both big, small,
yet, for awhile, I enter powerless world
questioning my existence during relatively lethargic weekend
wallowing in unproductive distractions of rare malaise
feeling into body for some guiding impetus,
identifying reoccurring pattern as remembered pendulum swing
when out of sync from accustomed potency.

No comments: