Friday, August 28, 2009

Easeful Pace

Some of the Danish 'First Peace Youth' enjoying Abiquiu Lake, New Mexico

Easeful Pace
8/6/09

Lately, there's no pressure,
self imposed, or otherwise,
to pursue life headlong
racing toward some end,
it's 'grace of journey'
that's enveloped me now
without a rigid timeline
realizing things will come
as meant to be,
and for the allowing
I'll better appreciate results
having savored rich process
absent of 'have to'
deadlines that don't enthuse,
perhaps it looks nonchalant
like I don't care,
having entered some realm
not of this world
which sees the absurdity
of goal oriented living,
though mine look different,
more being, than doing,
reading where's the 'flow'
my spirit warms to,
experiencing what comes through,
taking note, enjoying myself,
playing with easeful pace.

No comments: