Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Ride

Taking an outside shower
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

The Ride
8/4/09

I've spent time waiting
dreaming of sea change
that will envelope me
wash me clean away
from staid familiar stance,
something so mind opening
my whole world shifts
revealing a parallel universe
of choice to enter
engage, embrace, without steering
releasing usual mental grip,
instead taking hands off
throwing my arms back
expanding chest and breath
leading with my heart
fearlessly trusting Infinite connection
to Life Source itself,
seeing the humor, laughing,
smiling, with mischievous twinkle
in 'good eye' recognition
witnessing our shared experience,
spiritual brothers and sisters
here to play together
give needed leg up
toward elevated joyful manifestation
as soul desire creates
the ride into Mystery.

No comments: