Sunday, November 22, 2009

Subtle Rhythms

The latest poetry book

Subtle Rhythms
10/30/09

I value my solitude
of being with silence
in morning writing ritual
while hearing 'Wing' breathe,
faint bird movements outside,
feeling into body wisdom
this clay of me
which vibrates differently today,
from yesterday, or tomorrow,
creating a sensory perception
as soul honing in
to what thoughts reside
within virgin dawn awakening
from latest culminated experience,
it's integration into 'now',
who I have become
and what destiny beckons
beyond veil of physicality
that demands willful manifestation
born of expectations, analysis,
judgment in all forms
verily shutting out Mystery,
the intangible Essence place
reminding my Universal connection
where air, earth, water,
plus fire, are embodied,
animated, as sensory human
so unique in form,
subtle rhythms, and energy.

No comments: