Monday, March 30, 2009

Garden beds in process/eventual 'sweat lodge' structure/my medicine wheel

Invested Passion
3/29/09

I've been testing odd theories
trusting life's 'perfection and timing'
doing what I can, being patient,
working on my land projects
each one connected to the other
and some headway is made daily
which makes me feel good to see,
enjoying these stretches at home,
yet more money needs to flow in,
pay for continued bills landing
while peering out to future events
wondering what life is asking of me,
so today I follow a thread,
thinking it's 'grace' that called
when 'sweat lodge' was offered
perfect opportunity to drop in,
shift energy, pray deeply, to find
the intention and direction needed,
sparked with inspired guidance,
that will catapult me forward
to wake with 'promise' on my tongue,
then 'praise' for gifts before sleeping,
drawing upon those genius insights
aimed at creating structural foundation
for sustaining the living imperatives
only my invested passion can bring.

No comments: