Thursday, March 5, 2009

Hogminay Fireworks,  Kinloch, Isle of Mull 2006


New Information
3/3/09

In this ever changing world
I make sense according to input
the knowledge gathered and retained
along my 'journey song' path
and often current data can color
or reframe many life experiences
perhaps finally understanding 'why'
I chose some way of acting out
thinking at the time it was right,
truly who I was, never to vary,
only to find otherwise years later
that meaning and truth shift
on this slippery slope of reality
which takes balance to navigate,
being able to adjust one's center,
keep coming back to what is,
my constant responsibility to influence,
be self author of my existence
mustering as much creative power
this mind/body/heart/soul can
while intuiting my feelings for grace,
ease, and flow which will define me,
in high expression, from innate abilities
those that often lie dormant, waiting
for new information to bring them to life.

No comments: