Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Alone Time

Atop a 'dunn' on the Andalanish coast, Isle of Mull, Scotland

Alone Time
5/25/09

Thinking how I've chosen
mostly a solitary lifestyle
for so many years
populating it with animals
or great Nature connection,
though gregarious in spurts
often enjoying group activities,
usually not for long
as boredom, discomfort, arise
imagining energy better spent
doing next best thing
when my 'future' calls
wanting to be created,
as interesting personal work
and inspired dream visions
of stories to write,
art, business, love manifestations
demanding so much conjuring
from Expanded Self rootedness,
laughing how I'm eclectic
informed by Aquarian tendencies,
where thoughts of Merlin,
being shaman and alchemist,
is 'clan' I'm from
to be fully embodied,
neglecting my societal fit,
with more alone time.

No comments: