Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Exiting

Motorcycling around Mt. Shasta  on my BMW R1100RT
(photo by Grammy nominated Gentle Thunder)

Exiting
5/26/09

I'm leaving behind me
what no longer serves,
aiming toward joy instead,
that which brings smile
from my Expanded Self
when seeing miracles everywhere
while playing Human Game
on my own terms,
of wide open ecstasy,
trusting in Infinite Abundance
where everything is illusion
a temporary hologram projection
dependent on my investment
as I continue learning,
experiencing, what's really True,
life's stupefying magical facade,
and power humans have
to form their reality
within ongoing belief systems
introducing new as needed
for evolution of Consciousness,
the alternative lacks vibrance
committed to barely changing
any paradigm and perspective
toward how we function
making this world troubled,
or not, when exiting.

No comments: