Thursday, May 21, 2009

Playing With Spirit

Sun salutation, Seabright Beach, Santa Cruz, Ca.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Playing With Spirit
5/19/09

The 1st phase of my life
has been about the physical,
this material world and rules
of how society says to be,
whether from family, school, religion
and within those parameters I struggled
felt a dissonance, something off,
didn't want to believe the verdict
that there is no deeper meaning
beyond Creation's unfathomable mystery
leaving only the prospect of drudgery
mucking through existence haphazardly 
lucky if you experience real joy
when getting glimpse of miracle
being offered up moment by moment, 
but fortunately I persisted
continued to look for something more
then finding what I searched for
awakening in degree to Great Truth
my soul connection to the Infinite,
Me, being One and the Same,
seeing I create my living experience
by saying yes, and no, daringly,
to dream my Power into the Field,
popping patterns of highest expression
toward that which most pleases
while ecstatically playing with Spirit.

No comments: