Thursday, May 21, 2009

Power


Scottish sunset, Lochbuie shoreline, Isle of Mull

Power
5/18/09

For years it's been 'energy',
wanting that to bubble up
inform me with it's vibrance,
vitality, when tapped into living,
thinking so much is physical
I've done protein smoothies, vitamins,
regiments in yoga, to unite
mind, body, spirit, and emotion
while entertaining new mindsets,
redirecting focus and intentions
befriending limiting beliefs also,
embarking on love relationships
totally committed it seemed,
but somewhere in the mix
came hitch in my 'giddy-up'
which drained the juice wanted
to perform simple daily duties
making me wonder my 'disconnect'
that comes when not celebrating
everything arising in my life
as 'Infinite Being' playing a game
having hidden clues from myself
where I search through my life,
're-membering', awaking to origin,
so as to transmute all 'matter' 
into the dream I most want,
 exercising joyful power connection to Source.

No comments: