Monday, July 27, 2009

Being With

At the end of the ridge.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Being With
7/13/09

Presence is human essence,
to fully embody
on inner, outer plane,
the realm of Mystery
impregnating every existing speck
whether experienced or not
as our 'extended self'
but I often forget,
am overcome by feelings,
what my mind thinks
while dividing this world
into compartments to understand
make the unfathomable simple
put in graspable terms
so to imagine control
thinking I can navigate
my life with power,
which is really possible,
but contrary it seems,
for when 'letting go'
of believing we know
how things 'should' transpire
our influence becomes easier
when effecting course direction
playing with each aspect
arising for purposeful recognition
being with it's dynamics.

1 comment:

Anna Agustina said...

being in roles, in front, behind
being inherent in lives and living

(anna under my son's blog J)