Monday, July 13, 2009

Easy Grooves


Riding rented Harley Davidson motorcycles  with my brother Dan,
Valley of Fire, near Las Vegas, Nevada

Easy Grooves
7/6/09

Give me two days
opposite my regular structure
and I start morphing
brain, body, into newness,
like having fun socializing
seduces me with stimulation,
where now I wonder
what else to do
that will 'entertain' me,
keep me from commitment
to continue the pursuit
of writing short stories
about how 'future' evolves
from people making changes
when taking the 'programs'
I want to design
as legacy of 'work'
in world, as choice,
after realizing my availability
for 'conciliation and growth',
this is good 'noticing'
but still a decision
must be made within
whether to feed discipline,
or joy, hopefully both,
plus more, when choosing
easy grooves and gracefulness.

No comments: