Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Karmic Unwinding

Backwards flop into Monterey Bay, Seabright Beach, Santa Cruz
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Karmic Unwinding
7/15/09

Last night with Gitanjali
I relaxed, let go,
as she worked magic
in my unseen realms,
though not for her,
described as a ball
knotted with strings attached
so many lingering beliefs
from past lives lived,
and this one also,
especially around relationship issue
viewed as self-love,
self worth, being critical,
hard on myself, unforgiving,
needing a compassionate holding
plus releasing old stories
of how I arrived,
here, in this moment,
with bagful of reasons,
they don't matter now
she counseled at end
saying I must speak
reveal my freedom truth
then I'll be met,
attracting like minded woman
for years of loving, 
creating our karmic unwinding.

No comments: