Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Visions

Statue of sailor across the Golden Gate from San Francisco.

More Visions
2/3/10

I received astrology reading
with 'Astro-cartography' as bonus
from Dan Furst yesterday,
after previous radio interview,
it'd been seven years
since prior 'Vedic' reading,
as always there's excitement
and willingness to open
allowing for dream resonance
to correspond with words
depicting what is favorable
delivered by an 'intuitive'
who understands deeper symbolism
while tapping psychic realm
ably flying with best,
which I love doing
in 'all potential' realm,
letting cords be struck
within my inner knowing
on mythical, archetypal plane
yet grounded in physical,
what's realistic, personally possible,
if I set intention
that ignites determined willingness
toward heroic soul journey
all in greater service
for humanity, and world,
continually gifting myself with
more visions of joy. 

No comments: