Saturday, February 20, 2010

Teasers

Fog lifting from cliffs, viewed 0n ferry from Orkney Island to Scottish mainland.

Teaser
2/19/10

It's still winter here
though brief warm respite
got me cutting hair,
pulling my motorcycle out
plus dreaming of work
fine weather would allow,
I felt Spring surge
well up inside me
like plum tree buds,
a few in flower
whispering of potential fruit,
and this is me
anticipating a glorious year
with bountiful enriching harvest
even as certain ideas
will miss pollenated manifestation,
waiting for cultivated future
when timing is right
after I've pruned distractions,
hinderances that void fecundity,
the life forging energy
inherent to creative expression
where aspects of self,
both male and female,
combine in Universal synergy
becoming Mystery danced alive,
'I AM' and 'Beloved'
flirting, gyrating to rhythms,
music, teasers, Nature supplies.

No comments: