Thursday, February 18, 2010

Refresh

 Jani's son Luther and I, immediately after giving myself a 'motorcycle helmet' haircut.
St. Agnes, Cornwall, England 2004

Refresh
2/17/10

Humans get into ruts
while I'm no different,
though varying in degree,
depending on latest discipline
if I have it
to apply toward dreams
calling to my soul,
and often around birthday
I take clear stock
of where I'm at,
what needs to change
on this physical plane,
like cropping my hair,
reorganizing, cleaning inside home
inviting brightened energy there
giving me new perspective
with sense of order,
control over outward manifestations,
that kind of matches
my consciousness being restructured
when digesting quantum leap
into unknown personal potential
where major shifts occur
within my mysterious psyche
sparked by grand recognition,
deeper 'real-eye-zed' life purpose
directing journey I'm on,
forever requesting along way
opportunities to refresh myself.

No comments: