Friday, October 14, 2011

Due Diligence

Sun exaltation under tree canopy on land I live on.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Due Diligence
10/12/11

I breathe in electric ecstasy
that makes my heart soar
while walking outside to kitchen
downstairs when greeting 'full moon',
magnificent as it outshines stars,
hearing crickets sing their symphony
exalting warm Indian Summer night
soon to turn morning glory,
there's something in atmosphere quality
which immediately boosts my aliveness
having me sit on steps
under tree canopy with cat,
taking it in, becoming One
with this expression of Existence
showing up as nonstop Beauty
in small and large ways,
every part taking it's cue
from others intricately interconnected to,
becoming seamless Mystery that inspires,
catalyzes, invigorates my cellular body
no longer separated from rest
of Creation, these plants, animals,
elements, earth, air, fire, water,
totally absorbed, at peace with
how Life shows up daily
reminding me of due diligence.

No comments: