Friday, October 7, 2011

Makes Headway

New set of steps over old that I'm currently working on.

Makes Headway
10/6/11

Simple steps, everyday action,
set course in motion
toward an eventual completion
of long delayed project
that drains Life Force
while thinking about it,
wondering how and when
I'll designate time, effort,
to follow things through,
which effects work elsewhere
wanting clients pleased, myself,
reminding I come first
because subjugation isn't effective,
self-imposed, or by others,
needing to trust Guidance
coming in small bits
as gut intuition, hunch,
to claim my life
utilizing dedicated 'soul authority'
deciding future from 'core',
what will play out
whether succeeding, or failing,
all the time learning
even during procrastination process,
whatever I'm attentive to
makes headway each day.

No comments: