Sunday, February 20, 2011

First Day



The front of my 'tree house' home.

First Day
2/19/11

'of rest of life',
is a freeing thought
leaving past in dust,
all failures and success,
born to new moment,
this original rain, sunshine
that's never happened before,
not carrying any baggage
about should've, could've, would've,
just clean virgin slate
coming across yesterday's remnants
as if ancient treasures
abandoned from previous ancestral
resident I vaguely know,
who has left clues
to unfold my Soul,
resources, tools, books, ideas,
in old work buildings,
mysterious womb like den,
garden full of plants,
and house with items
which make me wonder
who arranged these things,
what sensibilities were inherent
within this human being,
generously leaving behind opportunities
for my first day.

No comments: