Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Relinquish, Open

My open hand.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)

Relinquish, Open
2/21/11

Eventually time puts distance between
what once was, and no longer is,
where residuals of past dissolve, soften
all the tension unfulfilled desires bring
arriving as angst when ease, flow, cease
in concert with 'trying to make happen'
something that's not meant to be,
I witness this doing construction work
whenever obstacles find their way in,
ably obstruct ability to sally forth
accomplishing a certain aspect of building,
but invariably if I put it aside
doing what's obvious, self evident,
then my 'sub-conscious' tinkers behind scene
answering questions in the interim
until I view 'challenge' with new eyes,
realizing previous timing wasn't right
because new information was needed
for decisions and action to show themselves,
this is process I've experienced frequently
thinking it functions in many 'life territories',
not to push the river, instead listen,
pay attention inner landscape of acceptance,
decipher messages using language of the heart,
trusting through patience all is made clear
as I relinquish, open, stay true to Self.

No comments: