Saturday, February 5, 2011

Only Now

Contacting my muse.
(photo by Art Durand Photography)


Only Now
2/4/11

My mind plays with options, scenarios,
whether anticipating tomorrow work flow,
arrangements in trailer turned writing den,
images of playing softball after year off,
envisioning art studio and things to create,
plus any number of home, land projects,
all with underlying 'feel good' properties
when entertaining thoughts of active completion
while staying disciplined and on purpose,
I also wonder about what future holds
in regard to evolution of love relationships
with faith Life will show itself perfectly,
but uneasiness arrives before my curiosity
as any number of possibilities take hold
each time I 'try on' how it might transpire,
then corresponding scenes become dominoes
revealing as they fall what could happen,
who I'd be, become, according to results
based on who I'm with and my age,
what will 'home' look like to accommodate
shared dreams for self, partner, perhaps family,
presently all residing in Unknown Mystery,
and eventually I'll find peace with this,
even get excited about discovery, adventure
of stumbling upon destiny of 'what's true',
reminded only 'now' is where transformation begins.

No comments: